What criteria do you keep in mind while gifting to someone near and dear.
Americans throw away 25% more trash between Thanksgiving and New Year’s than at any other time of year. The extra waste creates about 25 million tons of garbage, which is 1 million extra tons per week!
Did you ever think that your gift should be gentle to the planet, or did the thought of an eco-friendly gift ever cross your mind?
If yes, here are some considerations for an eco-friendly gift-
- Succulent plant- Best gift to add positive vibes in the life of your loved ones! These little plantlets are low- maintenance, durable and super aesthetic.
- Canvas tote bag – Gift intricate and eco-conscious canvas bags which the receiver could carry with pride to shop or maybe to his yoga classes.
- Coconut crockery- Sounds interesting! Gift 100% organic and reusable coconut bowls and spoons for kitchen use.
- Recycled paper stationary- How about some pencils made from recycled newspapers, in which no trees are harmed for their manufacturing.
- Seed paper coasters – Reduce ecological footprint with eco-friendly coasters made from plantable seed paper. After the event, just rip them and sow to see beautiful flowers blooming.
Refer to our latest blog on eco-packaging for some creative ideas to pack your gifts.
So before you click the “buy” button, use your creative mind and think about the gifts which your loved ones can use multiple times.
Happy green gifting!!